Bloodthirst is a stacking buff generated by certain skills in the Shadowplay skillset, while other skills in that skillset consume Bloodthirst for increased damage.
Bloodthirst has a maximum of 10 stacks.
Skills that grant Bloodthirst[edit | edit source]
- Overwhelm generates one stack of Bloodthirst.
- Wallop generates one stack of Bloodthirst with each of its first three hits.
- Pin Down generates up to 3 Bloodthirst.
- Throw Dagger generates one stack of Bloodthirst for each enemy hit up to a maximum of 6 stacks.
- Evasive Counterstrike generates two stacks of Bloodthirst when triggered.
- Bloodthirst Intensified doubles Bloodthirst generation.
Skills that combo with Bloodthirst[edit | edit source]
- Wallop deals additional damage on the fourth hit based on the number of stacks of Bloodthirst on the user. If the fourth attack is used while at maximum Bloodthirst stacks, it will trigger Blood Frenzy.
- Shadowsmite deals damage based on the number of stacks of Bloodthirst on the user.
History[edit | edit source]
- In earlier versions of the game, there used to be Bloodthirst generation and combos in the Archery, but was later removed.