From ArcheAge Wiki
They can be applied by:
- Gear enhancements,
- Buffs enhancements,
- Consumables enhancements,
- Other enhancements.
- 1 Gear Enhancements
- 2 Buffs Enhancements
- 3 Consumables Enhancements
- 4 Other enhancements
- 5 How to Calculate My Future Enhancements
Gear Enhancements[edit | edit source]
Lunagems and Lunascales[edit | edit source]
- The number of "sockets" can be improved regrading the said equipment, accessory or weapon,
- Lunascales are generally weaker than their Lunagem counterparts and these have not much variety
- Lunagems can be bought with Honor Points are made with Handicrafts
- Lunascales can be bought by Prestige in the Guild Shop;
- Lunagems have a chance to "socket";
- Lunascales are sure to "socket" and will not be removable by failed "socketing" of lunagems;
Lunadrops and Lunafrosts[edit | edit source]
- Only one enchantment of a Lunadrop or a Lunafrost can be in a equipment, accessory or weapon at a time, normally they are called Lunastones.
- Tempering can improve certain stats of a weapon or armor up to 115%
- The Tempering can be rerolled indefinitely just being limited to the percentages on the temper
- Regrading is the process of increasing the Grade of said Weapons, Armors, Accessories, Pet accessories and Ship Components.
- By increasing the Tier of an Equipment you can improve the weapon and armor to better and new stats,
- Depending on the kind of armor you're wearing, it gives bonuses to certain stats.
- Depending on what you wield for your weapon(s), you have a special buff.
The four basic costumes (Melee/Magic/Ranged/Healing) can be leveled up to provide various stats and buffs pertaining to the costume being leveled up.
Other Gear Enhancements[edit | edit source]
- Passives of Lunagems like the ones used in capes.
- Equipment Set Enhancements
- Equipment Active Skills
Buffs Enhancements[edit | edit source]
- When activating certain skills you get an enhancement of some kind, normally in stats, these are called active buffs
- Certain passives also has the power to enhance the performance of a player.
- Using certain consumables your stats are altered and you can have more prowess in a certain aspect of the game,
- Most refers to the use of potions and other combat consumables;
- More information and list of consumables: Consumables
Other enhancements[edit | edit source]
- Other reasons can improve the prowess of the player, as listed below
How to Calculate My Future Enhancements[edit | edit source]
- Go to "Archeagecalculator.com"
- Set all the equipments and enhancements you want to have
- See your stats;