From ArcheAge Wiki
Not sure what a term you have heard in game means? Find it here.
A[edit | edit source]
- AFK: Away from Keyboard.
- Aggro: Aggression or Hate. The focus of an attacking NPC.
- AH: Auction House.
- AoE: Area of Effect. Attacks and abilities that effect an area rather than single target.
B[edit | edit source]
- BoE: Bind on Equip. When an item becomes locked to a character upon equipping.
- BoP: Bind on Pick Up. When an item becomes locked to a character upon acquisition.
- Buff: A short-term increase to a characters stats or skills.
- BRB: Be Right Back. The player will be back very soon.
C[edit | edit source]
- CC: Crowd Control. Abilities that cause players and NPCs to lose control of some or all actions.
D[edit | edit source]
- DPS: Damage Per Second. Also used to refer to damage specializing characters in general.
G[edit | edit source]
- GHA: Greater Howling Abyss, a dungeon.
- GTAoE: Ground-Targeted Area of Effect.
H[edit | edit source]
- HA: Howling Abyss, a dungeon.
- HF: Hadir Farm, a dungeon.
- HP: Health Points. The amount of life a Player/NPC/Object has.
L[edit | edit source]
- Loot: Treasure. Items dropped by defeated monsters and players.
- LFM. Looking For Member. A raid's leader calling for more player to add.
- LFP. Looking For Party. You chat that when you are interested in join in a party (max 5 players).
- LFR. Looking For Raid. The traditional message for join in a current raid.
N[edit | edit source]
- NPC: Non-Player Character.
P[edit | edit source]
- PBAoE: Point-Blank Area of Effect
- Palace Cellar, a dungeon.
S[edit | edit source]
- Sandbox: Refers to a type of game where player actions and imagination define the game play.
T[edit | edit source]
- Tank: A character specialized in holding "Aggro" and/or mitigating large amounts of damage.