Its a kind of Enhancement
Tempering is used to reroll some item's basic stats by a random amount, up to 115%.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- The affected Weapon stats are: physical attack, magic attack and healing power (and physical defense for shields).
- The affected Armor stats are: physical and magic defense.
- When you Temper, it improve its stats by a random percentage
- The Improvement of stats of a tempering is controlled by the Temper characteristics;
- The Tempering can be rerolled indefinitely just being limited to the percentages on the temper
- You can retry for a better tempering percentage, each tempering attempt spends a Tempering Item, and each try spends 100 labor, no limits or other draw backs.
- Tempering doesn't change the Gearscore of a player
Which items can be Tempered[edit | edit source]
Any piece of gear that can be Tempered will show “Tempering Available” at the top of the item information. If a piece of gear does not show this, it cannot be Tempered.
Tempers List[edit | edit source]
All non bound versions of tempers are tradable, so every single one of them can be found in the AH
|Temper name||Improvement %||How to Get||Price|
|Armor Temper||101% to 105%||General Merchant||10 gold|
|Weapon Temper||101% to 105%||General Merchant||60 gold|
|Greater Armor Temper||106% to 110%||Prestige/Guild Shop||10 Prestige|
|Greater Weapon Temper||106% to 110%||Prestige/Guild Shop||30 Prestige|
|Super Armor Temper||106% to 115%||Cash-Shop/Marketplace(Credits)||225 Credits|
|Super Weapon Temper||106% to 115%||Cash-Shop/Marketplace(Credits)||448 Credits|
|Prime Armor Temper||111% to 115%||Cash-Shop/Marketplace(Loyalty Tokens)||50 LT|
|Prime Weapon Temper||111% to 115%||Cash-Shop/Marketplace(Loyalty Tokens)||100 LT|
How to temper[edit | edit source]
- You will need an item that can be Tempered and a Tempering item;
- Right click the Tempering Item and them the weapon/armor you want to temper;
- Voi lá, ;
- you can retry for a better tempering percentage, but each time it spends a Temper,
- the chance depends on the tempering item,
- each try spends 100 labor.