Its a kind of Enhancement
Tempering is used to reroll some item's basic stats by a random amount, up to 115%.
- The affected Weapon stats are: physical attack, magic attack and healing power (and physical defense for shields).
- The affected Armor stats are: physical and magic defense.
- When you Temper, it improve its stats by a random percentage
- The Improvement of stats of a tempering is controlled by the Temper characteristics;
- The Tempering can be rerolled indefinitely just being limited to the percentages on the temper
- You can retry for a better tempering percentage, each tempering attempt spends a Tempering Item, and each try spends 100 labor, no limits or other draw backs.
- Tempering doesn't change the Gearscore of a player
Which items can be TemperedEdit
Any piece of gear that can be Tempered will show “Tempering Available” at the top of the item information. If a piece of gear does not show this, it cannot be Tempered.
All non bound versions of tempers are tradable, so every single one of them can be found in the AH
|Temper name||Improvement %||How to Get||Price|
|Armor Temper||101% to 105%||General Merchant||10 gold|
|Weapon Temper||101% to 105%||General Merchant||60 gold|
|Greater Armor Temper||106% to 110%||Prestige/Guild Shop||10 Prestige|
|Greater Weapon Temper||106% to 110%||Prestige/Guild Shop||30 Prestige|
|Super Armor Temper||106% to 115%||Cash-Shop/Marketplace(Credits)||225 Credits|
|Super Weapon Temper||106% to 115%||Cash-Shop/Marketplace(Credits)||448 Credits|
|Prime Armor Temper||111% to 115%||Cash-Shop/Marketplace(Loyalty Tokens)||50 LT|
|Prime Weapon Temper||111% to 115%||Cash-Shop/Marketplace(Loyalty Tokens)||100 LT|
How to temperEdit
- You will need an item that can be Tempered and a Tempering item;
- Right click the Tempering Item and them the weapon/armor you want to temper;
- Voi lá, ;
- you can retry for a better tempering percentage, but each time it spends a Temper,
- the chance depends on the tempering item,
- each try spends 100 labor.